Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Harper and I at Anabasis Encampment

Last weekend, Harper and I packed up a cooler, some clothes, some conjuration gear and a laptop, and headed to Indianapolis to give a joint presentation on the Conjuration of the Seven Spheres. I focused my talk on the Seven Spheres cosmology, and the topics of the book. Harper focused her talk on the techniques of scrying that make the experience of conjuration possible at all.

Going in, I wasn't sure what to expect, but by the end of the weekend, all I could say was...


What an absolutely fabulous group of people! The locals were awesome, a Gent for Jupiter showed up, another "student" from days past was there, and the Brothers and Sisters of the O.T.O. who popped in from Tennesee, Kentucky, and Chicago were just the best.

I really love doing this kind of thing, and it's a subject near and dear to my heart. The questions and answers were awesome, the opportunity to present with Harper at an event was amazing, and the conjuration was a total success.

My favorite part was the dinners and conversations with people during and after the event. You guys were great. Thanks so much for having us, for showing up, and for sharing your experiences with us. I can't wait to hang out with you all again, as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The authors of Horns of Cerastes are happy to share their insights, opinions, and interests in all matters Thelema. Anything uncited is probably an informed opinion, but there are times when we have been known to just have fun. Do be careful, it might get on you. Also, all comments are moderated.